Liquid Nitrogen Cooled for Gamma & X-Rays Spectroscopy.
Built-in or Remote Preamplifier
types are available depending on application
• Option to choose a preamplifier type with a resistive or optoelectronic feedback high energy
rate up to 15000 MeV/sec.
• Ability to increase energy rate to 20000 Mev/s radiation detection in any spatial orientation made possible by modifications to the portable
cryostat during manufacturing.
• Energy range from 3 keV to 1500 keV
• Input window materials: Aluminium, Beryllium or
• Excellent peak symmetry and high resolution
• HV supply protection if detector is warm
• High count rate indicator
• Variable cryostat design modifications
• Can be transported and stored without cooling
Germanium detectors are semiconductor diodes having a p-i-n structure in which the intrinsic (I) region is sensitive to ionizing radiation, particularly X rays and gamma rays.
Detection of Gamma rays in nuclear energetics and environmental control, in industry and scientific research, in medicine and other applications.
The P-type HPGe Coaxial Detectors , Portable HPGe Dectector, PType Detectors complete set is composed by the following components:
HPGe coaxial detector
Preamplifier with cooled input stage